Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm happy because_________


IDK why but I'm just feeling really happy now! even thou its 2AM in the morning surely a really-really early morning perhaps aite?


haha okay I'm gonna make this post as quick as possible since I don't want any of my family member wakes up fr sure!! scary..eh wait what shud i scared of PMR is over so?? hahaha

The world is mine! probably, maybe uhh..nevermind...Talkin'bout never..I remembered about NEVERLAND and not that Justin bieber song ALWAYS SAY NEVER I mean NEVER SAY NEVER My bad! OPPS! hahha XD so back to NEVERLAND song..


Okay that song is just too AWESOME memang lagu tu dh lame jgak but still saye suke!!!!! :DDD especially bile dah dpat dance-along :) rase seronok yg teramatlah but today i didn't dance it omgee.?? why??

because i'm fasting n I might sweat all over and exhausted n nnti nak air plak so msalah haha that's why i tangguhkan the dance training besok plak so besok kene try and get all sweaty ah-gain hahha! but it is an exercise fr our body too! since I'm kindda fat now so i have to exercise more n more often..but now i jd pemalas lah...

Yelah dlu i was like doin sit up before n after i sleep and 20 times a day and do some push up everyday

but now...


I only do sit up after I slept..and only 2times! thats why my perut buncett..muahaha

*gosh my mom just woke up n I'm busted habis my good time without PC reputation fly just like that hahaha but good thing dye tak marah pun hahaha u gotta faham ur anak's passion for technology hahha :D

i think i gotta have some sleep now it's already 3AM so bye! annyeong! Ciao! selamat tinggal!and

GOODNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment