Monday, November 14, 2011

HELLO WORLD


okay !! such a nice and BUSY weekend shopping day last saturday and TIRING boredom last SUNDAY but it still went great :D
OKay I'm freaking out as RESULT is gonna be announce NEXT MONTH!!! :O MAJOR !!! My mom told me that perhaps the result will be out at 23rd of DECEMBER ! I'll be singing REMEMBER DECEMBER AFTER THAT! YIKES! but for now fr preparation before entering FORM 4!! the conclusion is : I'm DEAD!! and then SPM!!! WHAT THE &%** so starting the engine with studying fr ADD MATH N HISTORY! :O History is damn too harsh fr me!! TO memorize everything is an absolute impossible but I'll try my best at least finished readin everything before studying em' at school..WISH ME LUCK PPL! Oh talkin bout LUCK ! GOODLUCK fr SPM CANDIDATES FR THIS YEAR! yepp u guys probably not readin this I know tht but STILL gotta say em' since XANDER says good luck too ^^

Yeay !!! 2PM coming this 25th of NOVEMBER and I'm not goin! CAN U BELIEVE THAT???? AIGOOO!!!! I'm not goin' since I wanna buy phone HTC !!! (damn expensive) I want IPHONE but I love HTC now ! Since have the latest model with BEATS!!! damn! I love BEATS ALOT from BIGBANG to B2st now they wearing beats make me jelly with them (haha)


Okay I really want to go to 2PM hands up tour ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment