Thursday, December 29, 2011

ALL ABOUT INFINITE! :)


LISTENING TO PARADISE NOW! and got me an idea about the new post :D so, as i was saying like duhh!! I really into KPOP and everything and my latest ADDICTION now is INFINITE :D KEEP READING TO KNOW MORE BOUT INFINITE AND HOW I LOVE THEM AND GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER! :D

KNOWING A GROUP NAMED INFINITE EXIST...
Yeah at that time I REALLY into BIGBANG ONLY! I repeat! BIGBANG ONLY and a little of B2ST, FTisland and CN BLUE... and I watch KBS WORLD to watch B2ST!! hehe and suddenly INFINITE appear singing BEFORE THE DAWN and COME BACK AGAIN and I really love their song but I didn't look at their faces since the choreography is just to awesome so I just focused on their dance and not knowing the handsomeness of their face! HAHA so that was it! how I know INFINITE but I swore at tht time I didn't search them on GOOGLE! and now I was like, "why I didn't do a research bout them before?? haish! JINNJA!" and now with a regretful face :| I study more bout them now.

INFINITE's SONG
So after I know the existent of INFINITE I hear all their songs and I told my sis "Lagu infinite semue best2 kan?" my sis pun ckp ape ntah so we just know their group have great songs..and that's it! we still did not realize their handsomeness and cuteness REGRETFUL face come again :|

INFINITELYB2ST
And then i joined a FANBASE called INFINITELYB2ST on TWITTER I joined em cuz of B2ST literally....and then I'll be the admin so as an admin I have to know a lot bout B2st and INFINITE....WAIT!! INFINITE?? OMO I dun know them that well (OMG ! IDK well bout INFINITE THAT TIME??) so I did a LOT of research and google them more and now I know all of them and their face! :D hehehe I'm so happy now ! I think I'm going to explode! :) hahaha

SEE Y'all later ! Tooddles!

oh ! and yaa!! My bias on infinite is HOYA, MYUNGSOO and WOOHYUN I still don't decide which one to be my number 1 on INFINITE cuz I love all of them so it's kindda hard to choose dude! :O

P/S: 2012 almost started ! ADD MATH gonna kill me next year fr sure! GOOD LUCK to all my friend ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment