Wednesday, December 12, 2012

10 Tips to get a great skin


OHMY COMELNYA BAROOO!!


ITU Bukan ape yang saye nak critee!! but i want to say about skin caree!! these days ive been taking care of my skin just too muchh!! like obsession or something hahahaha okayyy this what  I usually do and use everyday to keep my skin fresh and cleann without pimples..
Yeap im a pimpleless girl with pore and spots but still that spots was allergic and sinus effect so can't do anything i just can avoid acne to grow...

  1. CLEANSE I use Coway water, drinking water cuz my face can't clean by chlorine nnti ade side effects lagi HFOSJFOS! 
  2. TONER I use Skin malgem toner which is from ETUDE! but u can also do your own toner by blending the cucumber and take the water and use tht as a toner :D
  3.  CHERRY TOMATO  Eat alot of Cherry tomatoes! IT helpss to get flawless skin
  4. CUCUMBER Cut Cucumber in slices and put in your face ! It does help too :D
  5. TOMATO Blend it and put in on your face can decrease the amount of acne in your face
  6. ICE Put ice in your handkerchief and slowly put the handkerchief to your face 
  7. WATER drink alot of WATER LIKE ALOTT!! I drink about 5-7 Bottles a day PLAIN WATER! avoid soda
  8. BB CREAM I use Etude BB cream Magic CREAM as a sunblock and also as a powder ? LOL so tht my face look more flawless and its a regenerate cream so it wont hurt your skin :) and it glows!! :DD
  9. MASK In my tweets i usually tweet that i wear mask and yeah Mask etude lah jugak :) Im gonna buy semue etude product Next year :DDD MASK from Etude i dah pkai SEMUA so semua okay :D oh ya i tak pkai red ginseng! I bagi my sis ! LOL The smell is weird but still its great :D it helps our skin doee
  10. EGGS Take the white part of eggs (2 EGGS) into a bowl and put a tissue inside the bowl dip it with the eggs and put in black spots in ur face let it dry once it dry take it off and rince your face with your cleanser :D





 Skin Malgem Smoother toner

Price: RM73.81 
BB MAGIC CREAM (ETUDE HOUSE )

 Price: RM49.90


 ETUDE HOUSE MASKS ( I NEED YOU)


 PRICE: RM6.90 (im not sure) cuz i bought it with special offer 5 RM 15 :DD


 I think thats all fr now.. CIAO! :D