Friday, July 1, 2011

The dream!Part 1

ICE CREAM LOVE!


Warning:This Is absolutely a fiction it's not the fact so Don't freak out okay! I want to put my writing skill to a higher level!! and this post is long! because it's like a short story i hope you read till the end!
Ice-cream Love
Actor:
T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun)
Lee Joon
GNA
Me.


It was a Night full with starts. I saw a kid walking down the street I Try walking down to stand closer to him but he run away to another guy I didn't see his face as i wasn't wearing my specs. I fell mysterious and want to know who's that guy maybe his father I guess!
The next morning I walk to my school as usual and late as usual and suddenly I bummed into a guy I didn't saw him as he was so fast and watching his watch all the time maybe he afraid of getting to school late but I never care about that so I'll walk in slow motion :D he apologize to me and he and ran away just like that. It felt so weird.
On the way to my school I saw that kid again he is eating his ice cream. I'll try to ask him about the guy he met last night and he answered to me "he is my (brother)".and i asked him "where is your brother now why did he left you in the middle of the street like this??". I started felt uneasy with this situation and suddenly a guy came and ask me 'what are you doing with my brother??"
I didn't see his face because I was seeing the kid's face and when i saw his brother face I'll melt! but his face is full of anger. Because of his face, I talked politely after that pfft..and i said " mianhae, i'm sorry, maaf (in all languages) haha...That that guy told his brother to go back home and the kid just walk away like that *weird...
The guy was wearing a school uniform and the badge! and then I shouted " It's my school!" I didn't realize I was talking way to loud and then he told asked me " what's wrong with you? and why do you following me??" and i answered confidently " you are the one who following me!" and then he says " whaaaaaaaaaatttttt??? You think i'm a pervert?? Damn!" and i answered " yeah maybe perhaps? " I knew he was my school mates and I felt okay then...He didn't know That I'm his schoolmates because I didn't wear the badge! aww...Bad me!! and then he says " go away stop following me!" and i told him " okay fine!!" I walked away and use the short cut. I arrived school and the teacher was mad at me because I'm really really late! hahaa I really didn't care and just go to my desk like i didn't do anything bad :) what the heck? and suddenly a guy i met before came in to my class and he asked my teacher " is this clas 3 Bang?" (3 bang?? hahaha the name of class ?? hahaha) and then my teacher says " yes! you can sit there next to Hyuna"( my name) duhh... haha I'll try to hid my face and suddenly GNA who sitting next to me shout my name and the book I held to hid my face accidentally fell damn!! Everyone look at me ! and i say whoopsss! and the new guy look at me too and he said " you!!" and i said " haha suprise!" I was full of embarrassment at that time! :( and suddenly the bell rang and Everyone disappear just like that n goes for the recess The guy suddenly held up his hand and told me his name his name is Choi seunghyun He says sorry to me and he says " you don't need to hid ur cute face like that " I angrilly " what's wrong with you?? i didn't try to hid my C..u...te ?? face ?" i didn't realize he was saying that and he touch my head and made me look like a dog :( haha I still felt weird he is so mysterious n from nowhere I heard Mystery by Beast haha :D I went to get my food for the recess and i saw seunghyun reading his book and wearing a geek glasses and he looks hot! and suddenly GNA appeared and talk to him i felt sad and suddenly my Bestfriend since kindergarten appear he closed my eyes with his hand...His name is Lee joon and i asked him " buya??" he says calmly " You like Seunghyun right???" and i answered " yes....HEY NOPE!!!!" "haaha i tricked you." he told me and he continues " You really like him! I can see from your eyes!"He face changes I felt uncomfortable and i says " So what if I like him ? He never saw me that sortta way." Lee joon smiles for no reason I don't know what his thinking and suddenly ask me " do you want to eat ice cream??" and i say " yes!! of course!!!" Let's go!" We have ice cream together and at night he send me off to my house. I slept early that night.

Next morning....
It was raining on saturday morning i didn't bring my umbrella because I thought the rain wasn't that heavy so I just walked without them but suddenly the rain pouring heavily my shirt are all wet!..and suddenly I saw Seunghyun walking down the street with his hoodies and his umbrella
He walks alone and he saw me and says "HYUNA!!" I'll try to run away but he Run towards me and shouted "eh no wait!" and he told me " You are all wet ! good thing i bring the umbrella share with me ! " and i said " I don't need your umbrella!! I hate you! why did you always appear?? " and he says " I'm sorry i didn't mean to appear! here you goes take this ." he gave me the umbrella and walk away....." I felt so bad! but I don't want to fall for him that's why i'll try avoiding him...But the more i'll try avoiding him the more I like him :)


Okay guys that's it! i will continue on the next part :D
On the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment