Friday, July 1, 2011

The dream!Part 2

Ice cream Love part 2

Part 2 of Ice cream Love
WARNING: THIS IS ALL FICTION AND NOT THE TRUTH DEAL ! I JUST MAKE IT FOR FUN AND THE NAMED USED IS JUST FOR FUN AND NOT FOR THE REAL PERSON


I walked home and got text by Lee Joon that says " hey I need your help! I have a problem with my homework Help me ASAP." I smiled after seeing that Text and went to help him. I went to his house and his mom open the door and he suddenly pull me and told me " this is so hard!!!" I saw his homework and I teaches him to do it we studied together until 8PM I saw the clock and I told him that I need to go now I say bye to him and his mom..
I walked home alone and I saw Seunghyun with GNA again and they hugging I felt so sad! MY heart had a brainfreeze at that time :( I think they are dating now I don't want to meddle in their relationship as GNA is my good friend so I am happy for her.....
I couldn't sleep that night because i kept on thinking about Seunghyun and suddenly my phone rang I answered it " yobosaeyo...Who is this?" and " this is Seunghyun! YOU didn't sleep yet??" I ask him " how did you get my phone number??" he answered " you don't need to know that!" I laughed! because his voice sounds funny! and he says " yes!! I finally manage to make you laugh!"and i ask him " why did you call me in the middle of the night like this?? eyh?" he didn't answered it but ask me instead " are you dating Lee Joon??" and i says " You don't need to know" and he said " I really need to know" and I ask him " but why?" and he answered " because i'm your boyfriend!" and i asked him back " since when." and he says " since now." I was speechless and he suddenly says " BYE! " and hang up* sigh i talked to myself " what's wrong with this guy ? he seems crazy! :( It was a weird time ever ! =="

NEXT MORNING.......
I went to school as usual but surprisingly I went to school early today everyone was shocked seeing me! because I arrived extra early :D GNA and i had a conversation a super duper Surprisingly shocking conversation with her

GNA: Did he call you last night??
ME: He calls ?? Last night?? who??
GNA: SEUNGHYUN! did he call you last night??
ME: How did you know??
GNA: He told me that he want to call you last night..
ME: Why he told you?(i felt weird )
GNA: He ask me to give him your number and i gave him
ME: why did you gave him? aren't you felt jealous??
GNA: Jealous??for what?? He is my cousin! why should I'll be jealous ??
ME: Your cousin??
GNA: Yeah! I already have Lee Joon why should I'll date my own cousin??
ME:
Haha ( forced laugh) You with Lee JOON??
GNA: YES
ME: Ohh...


For some reason I felt bad Because I knew that Lee joon never Likes GNA but how come their dating now??
I went to Lee Joon's house to ask him about this situation we had quite long conversation....


ME: Hye Joon I have something to ask you!
LEE JOON: what is it??
ME: Why are you dating GNA? you don't even liked her

he started to look at my eyes and continues...

LEE JOON: I dated her because of you!
ME: what??
LEE JOON: I know you like Seunghyun and GNA is quite close to Seunghyun so I'll try to seperate them so that you will not feel sad again ( HE SMILES)
ME: JOON!!!!!!! You do all this just for me?
LEE JOON: YES! I Don't want you to be hurt all over again!
ME: (I started rising my voice) but why JOON!! WHY???? YOU DO THIS!!!!!
LEE JOON: B...ec...a..use
ME: WHY ??
LEE JOON: (suddenly grabs me for a hug ) because I love YOU!
ME: WHAT??
LEE JOON: I love you a lot Hyuna!
ME: But why me??
LEE JOON : I don't know there something special about you For me you are a VIU
ME: VIU??(BEAST SONG??)
LEE JOON: Very important U
ME: you got that from Beast's song
LEE JOON: ( suddenly stops the hug ) BUYYA??? I 'm being serious and you started making silly jokes!
ME: HHAHAAHA
LEE JOON: LET'S GET SOME ICE CREAM SHALL WE??

Lee joon and I live happily as a dating couple and most importantly as A BESTFRIEND! SEUNGHYUN And GNA also found their Love of their Live and we graduated together!
VERY IMPORTANT U (VIU) haha :)



OKAY THAT's it you guys thanks for reading!! I will write another stories in this blog again! :D
BYE


TAKE A BOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment