Saturday, February 11, 2012

KEVINN!!

I go to school today because of sekolah ganti i never wanted to go but IDK I just go (kindda weird) now i know why :'( Kevin's (FARIZAH) gonna leave SMKPU1 :( today is the very very sad day fr me :'( I can't even pay attention on class just now :( plz don't leave us FARIZAHH! I call u KEVIN while u call me ELI :') I really love u alot dear ! I hope u'll find a good friends there kay and perhaps meet some ELFS and Kissmes there too :) haha U shud Post PHOTOS of u there nnti kay!! so kiteorang kat sini bleh terubat rindu sikit :') I can't type more i started to cry again now :'( I don't want to cry nnti my mom will say i'm Crazayy haha but I'm still crying now i really do ! :'( this is just so sad!! I'm gonna miss you!! when i say i'm gonna miss you n i really meant it OKAY!! D: BYE KEVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment