Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHOCOTOP!


I dunno why there's alot of people in this world that is so peculiar and pathetic it's kindda felt Fishy sometimes ( u know what I mean) as if they are acting or something that I can't describe though...

well forget about that fr now kay! let's talk about life!! sooo..as i was sayyinn My day is sooo boringg.. yelah must stayback like everyday which i'm so malas to do that's why hahaha.. ade latihan kawad fr a week and kawad tu is fr PPS's perlantikan this Monday ! me so nervous and takut TERsilap buat mmg tak ar! so kene berdiri like 1 hour kot or maybe half an hour perhaps?!? entahh... but will be sooooooo lamaaa!! which meant with one thing! that is >> Exhaustion! well pray fr me guys!! hope that the rest of pps and I will did this perlantikan succesfully! thanks!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment