Friday, January 24, 2014

HADA LABO HADA LABO :)
Heyyy everyoneeeeee! Asalamualaikum !
And this time I’m gonna post about my new skin care !
Okay after school ended I’m so blessed by Allah because My acne were gone! Actually it wasn’t the real acne it was just allergies mark I’ve got after consuming seafood.
My face is in such a bad state last time maybe because of excessive stress I’ve got due to Exams last year. And I’ve also got in contact with sun directly when I was playing sports in school last year. And I’ve got pretty severe sunburn !-,-a lot of my friends doesn’t even recognize me due to my skin changes XD while I was sun-burning I’m so dark but acne and breakouts were rarely to happen so I’m a happy dark person.
But after few weeks.. This dark kid was not that happy cuz she receive lots of insults from others.
So I’ve tried this and that to gain my fair skin back. I’ve read in articles saying how convenient potatoes are for sun-burning treating so I tried the potato mask by cutting it into slices (like what  we do to the cucumbers and just put onto your face) it somehows help me a bit.
That doesn’t stop there! I even use mask from garnier (the brightening mask with lemon ) I bought the rinse off mask  that we apply for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water after that. It is one useful stuff too.:) my skin got smoother and brighter after using it about a week :)
Tips for brightening skin :
1. Use potato as a mask nor eat it !
2. Lemon and honey can be use to make a brighter skin
3. apply of correct BB cream with high spf
No no for brightening skin
1.        Sunblock (it doesn’t block actually but it make it worst! I’ve gotten darker because I used sunblock). But few sunblocks are good just make sure you chose to the right one.
2.        Don’t swim in the sea for too long
About the sunblock
My mum said that I shouldn’t use sunblock because when we’re in contact with sunlight,  the sunblock will melt on our skin and that even make us darker than ever. So  choose your sunblock wisely ! otherwise, don’t use one and jut use a Johnson&johnson’s baby face powder. Apply that,, it may helps
And I’m getting brighter after just a month! But after my skin got brighter, it gotten more sensitive so a lot of breakouts and allergies mark can be seen on my face. It’s like the pros n cons of every human maybe?
So I started using Sebamed facial soap it was a good products for a people with a sensitive skin like I do!
But the soap were melting due to the room temperature so its kindda hard to use. while the liquid version is a little bit too expensive so I stopped using it.
Okay last few days, that is 21st of January,, I started to take notice about Hada Labo beauty line. The products were advertised widely now and then so I try to search on the internet and do some research about every products that they have.

And last 4 days I bought Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face Wash & Moisturising Lotion Travel Set

 It was more like a trial pack because it is smaller than then the real size.
The price for face wash and face lotion I bought last time is  NP:RM35.88 from Guardian (promotion price)

I used Etude house stuff too now still. But only the face wash I use hada Labo. My etude house freshner are gone! (actually my kakak ambik) to repurchase that was like RM80 so I just gotta buy something cheaper than etude XD
Differences I’ve got after 4 days of usage
1.        My T zone aren’t that oily as before!
2.        Because of work my U zone were dry because of air conditioner and now it’s not that dry due to the lotion!
3.        The allergies mark are still there but its slowly disappearing
4.        My face got brighter !
Okay that’s all I guess ! hehehe just remember the basic! That is water water and more water! :D and do eat prunes too! Or dates!
assalamualaikum