Saturday, January 25, 2014

Today is Saturday  and I’m at the office trying to survive for at least 5 hours today ! haish! >_<
BUT! I’m going to update this blog like literally will! Haha..thanks to work at least I got money for myself!
And today I’m gonna say about my work and how our society is now-,-
First thing first! I wanna tell you alls what I did in the office! :) soooo, everyday I’m gonna wake up at 6 then, at 6.40 am gonna be in the car ! (awalkan?) because of the hectic traffics ! yelah from puchong to Kelana Jaya only takes about 20 minutes if the route is clear but! On weekdays , it takes about one hour to arrive here in Kelana Jaya! Like seriously to come to my office we must at least pass thru 3 malls that is IOI , Sunway Pyramid and also Paradigm mall.  Tahu tahu jelah how the traffic condition kat LDP kan-,-
Then, after dah sampai office I’m gonna act as if I’m that busy lah padahal kerja sikit sgt and actually I can finish like 5 minutes je (berlagak) because my work is so easy..
The list of the work I did:
1.check if theres any mistake on the bookshop transfer invoice
2.take the invoice given by publisher (SAP,Cerdik,Pelangi, Sasbadi n etc) to record in the computer system.
3. Post invoice, receipt , credit note to schools.
4. Do a dispatch note (just write the name of the book given to school and date)
That’s all ! told ya I can do everything in 5 minutes! Hehe
But I have to be in the office for at least 9 hours ! so I did a lot of other things ! firstly, I read fanfics! Last time I read 42 chapters fanfic for only a day! And last time I was searching thru other people’s blog about their skin care ! and I searched for Hada Labo reviews too! And yesterday I learnt Korean language AHHAHA
Yeahh! I know I’m bad ! and today I planned to memorize bam bam;s rap on girls girls girls song! Yeay I know I shud memorize al-quran kan lagi baik. But I found that if we trying to memorize songs (especially rap) our brain can be an easier tool as a recorder! Because insyaallah if everything is fine I’m gonna be in the university and the brain usage have to be more powerful than ever! So that’s why I try at least exercising my brain throughout this 3 months before I get back to my studies.
So, if you want to condemn me for memorizing raps…please just stop! Iknow what I’m doing! I’m still a muslim.. I still can decide between right or wrong just don’t misunderstand. It’s good for you to give advice.. iknow.. but sometimes you just need to know how to advice correctly because what if I die before I could even forgive for giving me harsh comments kan?
Pheuw! Ni luahan perasaan ke ape? XD
No.. I just don’t get why people are hating us for liking kpop songs ! I just found their music are great until we don’t need to even understand what they’re saying.
 Yeah some of us kpoppers may be bad but some are NOT  bad. No one can escape making sins. We just gotta repent everyday kan? At least I know when to play the song. Ni tak,, time I was about to solat zohor and asar, one person  in my neighborhood are playing the songs loudly like srsly! Klau Chinese or indian they might play their song kan I faham because they don’t know when our prayers time. But it was Malay songs! so I’m positively think that the person is a Malay-,- and a muslim. Think people think! We are not that good to judge a person by the outside. I’m not pointing out that I was good but I just wanted to clear things out.
And muslim guys! Pleaseee! Shorts? No! if u were to wear shorts, at least wear a leggings to freaking cover ur knee! Takkan waktu solat korang nak pakai telekung kot kan? Ok until next time! Latest guys!