Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I’m still unsure…should I buy first sensibility album or not… well I’m listening to it now…but the feel ain’t the same till I got my own copy.. I don’t know should I buy or not… I’m confuse,,please tell me…tell me why~~ it’s so hard to forget don’t remind me –David archie’s song..i’m lovesick so please save me,,,-,- nanmollaaaa…but its hard to get money so why do I easily destroy money. Andwae..i should just stick with my own perspective that is no buying albums.bt everytime I try to do so..ended up buying another album.haish Bap are getting rich while im getting poor.. should choose wisely. I should solat istikharah first then.. L istill don’t know….wait…..
I think I won’t buy it. It’s not like I’m going to die if I don’t buy it. Should have made up my mind faster…
But I really want to do the reaction vid..but I’m not buying so I guess I should not do it… wait until I rich enough I will buy every groups’ album starting with Bigbang..well bigbang got lots of album..maybe BTS:) or c-clown…no no.. B1A4? No..NO..
Ishud just buy clothes instead…XD
O_O please give me money ! ineed more..