Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello folowers! I know that my blog hasn’t been that nice.. I know you alls must be starving for food pictures nor a pictures of my luxury stuff..well I don’t own a thing like that though..
What I own are just stress and pain and tears and cries and anger and stubborness..(if that even a word)
Screw all that negative thoughts I should turn into a positive person like Grouchy frm the smurf! Haha
Not everyone knew how much stress I was holding it this past few years. Well probably because I don’t like to share my tears and sadness with others I just love to share my laughter with others instead.
My problem isn’t as big as some of the people out there,, but yaa..i’m still a human that needs love and happiness frm my family. I can’t deny that I did receive lots of attention and love from my parents but sometimes the pain hurts me the most. I should not say this but I just can’t handle it. I still need someone to let out all my sadness to.. and I guess blog is the best thing ever.. instead of putting it on Facebook’s status with cursing words here and there..
From now on. I’ll try to be the best daughter that my parents should be proud of.. I should try not to burst my anger without thinking.. I should think before act because most of my acts were so bad and it hurt the one I loved the most… I should have listen to her since day 1..
But the thing is.. she should at least give me another chance for me to Undo my wrong acts.. she should not just see me from the negative side.. (well most people are like that even me)
I’m sorry for only seeing the bad side of you..but I promise from now on.. I won’t be thinking bad about you omma..
Because I love you..i’ll try my best to make you laugh to recover your wound of having me last 17 years..and I’m sorry for burdening you.I shouldn’t exist too.. if its so hard for you to life.but I can’t undo my existent I just hope you won’t hate me the way I hate ghosts.(haha)
Well I’m sorry for everything..thank you for giving birth to me….