Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's been a while since I've posted the last entry and I am so "excited" for this new upcoming semester... hurrayy yay yipee (in my heart: oh yikes) 

Though this Semester is a bit tough and I need to work harder, I don't think it's one way to give up. For me, I think that challenges that we face in everyday life are as adventurous as the family in the book called The Swiss Family Robinson( I'm not sure about the name though) The father of the family are said to be very dependable rather than his sons that are still young and that shows how important life experiences are to all of us.. with experiences that we face, we are likely to succeed more than other people who are fear of everything in this life. For example, we happen to be unsatisfied of our lecturers and we wanted to change to another lecturers because we are afraid of whats gonna come in hand after getting lectures from latter. HELLO!! You can change lecturers but you are unsure of what another lecturer may give you.. just imagine if we are all in the work place.. we sure can't choose our employer unless we are good in our studies previously that a lot of company need us instead of us needing them.. for us to achieve that type of ease in this world is by experiencing several different teachers with different background. 

After 2 semester in CENTRE FOR FOUNDATION Studies IIUM , I can see the differences in myself after I was taught by different lecturers that are all so nice and very fun to learn with. (I prefer strict lecturers though) and only Allah can return back every single knowledge that they lend to me throughout my studies here...

And every single moment I want to give up.. I will always remember that.. well... this is a beginning to a harder challenges of the world and the Hereafter. Only Allah can ease our journey if we set our goal to a right path..:)

Sorryy that my entry is a bit dull because i'm just too thrilled to say this after my classmates told me that they wanted to change their section and it sure gave me an idea..! 

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

No comments:

Post a Comment