Friday, June 12, 2015

I think its about time I resume my blogging activities...

So... after a year in cfs (centre fr foundation studies iium) its the last semester this year and can you imagine how fast the time passed by.. im kindda sad and guilty for several reasons that i can't even help..it just..  i don't know...

So as you can clearly see i am a top lover of kpop but sometimes it just tht i really dont think its a must for me to go to their concerts n all(unless its free n in the day) i dun see a reason to go if its at night cz you know its dangerous these days and i really dont want my mum to be all worried.. i still think tht as a daughter i should always make my mum happy no matter what cz we people tend to forget how our mum n dad sacrifice themselves just to raise us and i don't see a point of enjoying something tht wont bring benefits to my self while my mum might be in a worse condition ahead (as gst and toll and fuel rate rose ) so i just think that maybe now.. we should just focus on how to make our parents happy.. even when we r so tired we should kept in mind that our parents are tired gazillion times than us but still can feed us n change our diapers back then(while ignoring the fact tht they are actually super duper tired) and as my birthday is soon to come..well ..this sunday.. i would like to say thnkyou to my parents..and you know wht people? We should give present to our parents on our birthday cz they deserve it more than us do.

No comments:

Post a Comment