Thursday, January 12, 2012




NEW BOOK NEW YEAR NEW CHAPTER NEW CLASS hmmm...semue pun nak pindah keluar from SMKPU1 and left me here :( how terrible is tht??? I just saw ZATIE's POST and I was like :'( why why?? don't leave me here in PUCHONG all alone (exaggerated much)

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
T__T "I don't want to go to school!" that is my first word after I woke up haha XD me SOO LAZY...I was really really relieved that I was in 4PA1 yeay! I choose account I don't want science! i hate em Literally but until today everyone kept on asking me the same question, "kenape tak masuk sains?"..."kau kan dpt 7A pesal masuk akaun ?" same question over and over again haha really make me stress out ! but who cares as long as I'm happy with my life haha ! :)

SECOND DAY
AKWARDNESS still ahead of me mmg awkward lah sket like last year lagilah!! me all alone in that 3D *GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES mmg alone but in the middle of the year i started making friends n bamm!! I have alot of friends in that class! :D I just wish that I can get number 1 like last year! KEKE *harapan

THIRD DAY
even though the third day happen last week but I can;t remember em hahaha


SEVENTH DAY OF SCHOOL
haha let's skip to the Seventh day already that is today! harharhar.. okay today jadual hmm.. tak byk buku yg perlu dibawa so ringan lah beg yeay! after recess ade special guest lecturer from MSU and banyaklah activities yg ade hahaa sampai 3 class tht is 4Science4, 4PA1(that's my class) , 4PA2 dah tau I minat BIGBANG LOLSZ haha but whatever lah I'm not famous so who cares ? aite??


nuthing to say PEACE!! :D
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment